Search This Blog

Monday, April 27, 2009

When beauty sleeps…

When beauty sleeps…

(A Sleeping Beauty Story)


From end it begins
As dullness fades our felicity
The glowing rage of your caress withers
And covers up into the smiling face of animosity
Somber melodies utter on my flimsy eyes
As I hold on the valediction of the years passing by
The gold of sunshine on my hair vanish
And the lips that shame the red, red rose becomes sluggish


Yes, my name Aurora was after dawn
Yet sunshine impede into glum frown
Yes, your kiss cast the sulky spell of my forever sleep
Yet it didn’t hurl the betrothed nuptial our parents keep


Our love sparkled only at the start
When freeze reaches our impulsive livid heart
When beauty conceals behind my gray cheerless youth
You, my gallant prince Phillip alter evil Maleficent soul


You dumped me into the thick roses of thorns
And pricked my heart into the spinning wheel’s spindle word
Now I’m here again in the castle’s tallest tower
Grasping a filthy rose on my hand put by aunt Merryweather
Sleeping peacefully alone with gloom and agony
But now, without a face that possess my former beauty…

No comments: