Search This Blog

Friday, April 24, 2009

Boys Over Flower....

I am an avid fan of this show ever since it started to air in korea...I like the cast except for the one who played Jandi because she looks old for the boys...the first time i heard about this show, I started to browse the net and subscribe to some of my netizen friends' videos...
So ngayon tapos na cya sa Korea at ie-air naman cya sa abs-cbn...ayos sana kc I can watch the full episodes kaya lng I don't know my schedules. Baka my class naman ako pag pinalabas yun...cguro bibili na lang ako ng CD sa Quiapo...hehe...

here pala...fresh news from popseoul...



Boys Before Flowers is not over yet- music video in the works

The beloved F4 consisting of Lee Minho, Kim Hyun Joong (tentative), Kim Bum, and Kim Joon from hit KBS‘ drama “Boys Before Flowers” will join forces again to release a music drama (aka a long music video) which will continue the story five years after the last scene in the drama.

Crazy fans are already jumping to conclusions thinking about all types of scenarios based on the teaser which shows three of the four boys returning to Shinhwa Academy to reminisce.

With so little information given in the teaser, all fans can now really do is pick their nose and wait for either leaked footage or photos . The actual video is expected to air on April 28, 2009.

Looks like KBS and the other companies are really trying to squeeze out every penny from the money train.

Check out the teaser below.

No comments: