Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Leader JiHyun reveals that there will be a new album for 4minute soon?




[10.01.10] JiHyun's Entry


Hello,
it's JiHyun.
Yeah, it's Namji !
I hope you're well.

First,
because the weather was cold and it also snowed a lot, everybody, please take care of your body !
You all have to remain healthy... Huk huk

Also, pay attention !
I'm... writing this serious entry that comes from deep down inside my heart, at the rock bottom of it.
At the utmost and to the best of sincerity, I'm writing this now even though I was very worried about doing it after the birthday party..!

Before everything else, now HyunAh is promoting her solo digital single!
It seems that the response is very positive and that HyunAh is doing really well
Sincerely,these are my thankful words to all the fans, you are praiseworthy..!
Viva Hong Cube ! (T/N : Hong is the boss' last name)

Hm... Also, not so long time ago, Cube first showcase ! Everything will remain in my memory
Because you cheered us all together, it was really good
BEAST and 4minute united first fanmeeting ! I won't even forget that
Just before it started, with BEAST, we were almost out of breath.
That's true, because you followed our adventure on broadcasted shows, even when we didn't do enough, [you followed] the adventure of 11 rising people.
Whenever I look how novice we were back then, it feels good to me
It will stay in your memory, won't it?

Being patient but also awkward since the beginning, I still can't do well !
Next time, I'll show more of my fantastic side, everyone, please anticipate it a lot ~

Yeah, also !!
Hm... Yesterday, on January 9, it was my birthday

Last year, on my birthday, January 9th 2009, I celebrated it among the other members at the practice room, the sweat rolling down.
Well,
just one year later, because the people who give us lots of love congratulated me, I feel very honored and really thankful..!
I didn't know that many people would congratulate me like this, honestly
So shy, I'm not good at all at expressing how I was moved and
I can't greet you, as I should, in person.
What I really have in my mind..
As time goes by, I will let you know everything !!

Yeah, I'm really thankful and thankful again to everyone who wished me an happy birthday
I still receive wishes and congratulations messages... Haha

Also!!!
Now, I'm talking about our plans for our busy promotion activities abroad
Because foreign fans showed lot of interest for us when we announced that we were going abroad,
we prepared many surprises.
Because we're going and we're trying our best to show a good image, please support us a lot.
We will surprise everyone and
down in Korea, you will be able to know everything via telepathy from the whole world !!!

(( You'll be able to receive U-Ta responses too!!)) (T/N : UFO Town responses)
Also, because we prepare our following superb album sooner than later,
even when we go on a break abroad and go then and there, be ready to dance !
Because we prepared for this, be sure you'll get our new album and support us a lot more
...!!


Great hwaiting for our 4NIA~~!
When we see our most important 4nias and B2uties, we get stronger
Instantaneously stronger
4minute's energetic and tonic 4NIA!
Thank you for always giving us love! ^^

Yeah ~
Let's last over 100 years

I love you



Source : 4min's official fancafe
Translating : Meeli @4-minute.com

No comments: