Search This Blog

Sunday, January 10, 2010

F.Cuz Kan's Message on Daum Cafe

Hello, this is the first time I am leaving a message.

Have you seen F.CUZ's debut performance today?

I was very tense and nervous, so I don't really remember how I performed.

The things that LeeU-hyung was previously worried about did not happen, so I think it's really fortunate ^^;;

However, there were also many things that left us regretful and unsatisfied. So right now, we are practising the parts that are still imperfect.

For the sake of showing a better stage performance tomorrow and an even better stage performance the day after, we are working hard.

So please keep watching us from now on.

F.CUZ will work hard to become dilligent singers who will never lose their original passion.

The New Year has just started, and I wish all the fans a Happy New Year.

I hope you receive a lot~~~~~~~~~~~~~~of pocket money and many~~~blessings.

And I also hope that by listening to our song, all of you will always smile.

Ah! And I have turned 20 years old this year.

I want to celebrate this with everyone who is also turning 20 years old this year.

Well then, for this blissful and energetic New Year!! Be together with JIGGY, be together with F.CUZ!!

Many blessings for the New Year!

Source: F.cuz Official Daum Cafe

No comments: