Search This Blog

Sunday, May 29, 2011

SLEEPLESS DEATH

I remember this poem..This is my first free verse poem na nasulat q for Creative Writing subject ni Sir Nico...kailangan daw may paghugutan ng inspiration...naisip q agad c tatay...ilang months lang bago cya mamatay nung sinulat q 2...
=======================
SLEEPLESS DEATH

As I hear the gentle sound of somber air
Creepy surprise and pale replies touch my heart
Full of soulless whisper filled the corner
With gloomy sadness behind my teary eyes

He was there straightly lying in the sordid tiles
With a block of dirty wood behind his purple nape
And as I look his blank smiling face
I see nothing but a dark silent melancholy

If only I could tick the clock from twelve to one
Maybe I could hear his very last loving wish
Maybe I could hear his last crying laugh
Dying fatherly word to his precious princesses

But past cannot stand for today
And today cannot stand for the past
Destiny moves the flow of life
We should learn to accept if one will die

Cause the only thing an anguish blue heart can do
Is to solemnly pray for the soulful truth...

No comments: