Search This Blog

Sunday, May 29, 2011

THE MYSTIC BREEZE FROM THE SOUTH

After so many months of hiatus...I'm back to poem writing and blogging!..Kaya lang parang kinakalawang na ata ako...ang dami q ng di matandaan!...anyway, nakahanap ng inspiration sa Puerto Galera...

Doomsday! As what they say
Yet the serene salty water strikes upon my face
Every waves freezes my astounded iris
A call from an island that I can't resist

Thirty...Forty...Forty-fiv
e and Sixty...
Whitecaps are going shaky
Fifteen Gullivers from the city
Killing the Charybdis from a mighty flee

This means nothing
But it shows you something
Something that feigns nothing
Suddenly,! Nothing was made into something

Jumping out from the sail
We're near yet so far away
It's not here yet it's not there
So, where is everywhere?

This is a story that was never been told
Locked up from the cavern of the sea
A tale that I shouldn't unfold
Leaving the traces to the unforgotten mystery

No comments: