Search This Blog

Friday, January 11, 2013

Reminiscing the moments...my childhood poem...


I just happened to find this old poem that I made while I'm arranging my old school stuffs after we transferred to our new house. I remember, I 'm still in the grade school when I made this. It was also during that time when I need to transfer in Bulacan with my family leaving my dream of studying in a science school. My wordings pa nun ay masyadong base sa emotion...haha...

Anong Pangarap Mo? Ah...eh...

Munting pangarap na di mahagilap
Inaalam ngunit napakahirap
Nag-iisip mula hapon hanggang gabi
Ngunit pag tinatanong ay di tiyak ang nasasabi
Gusto ko nito, gusto ko niyan
Gusto ko maging mayaman
Ito, iyan, lahat inaasam
Ngunit sa huli'y di ako nasisiyahan

"To have your childhood dream realized is a really big deal."-Maya Rudolph

No comments: