Search This Blog

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Cheerio 2012 ~ Howdy 2013 (◕‿-)!!!

2012 has been a very blessed and wonderful year for me.Thinking of the highlights made me feel very grateful.
As a KPOP fangirl... (。♥‿♥。)Two of my favorite Kpop bands came to Manila this year - ZEA and Bigbang. Attending ZEA's fansigning event was my first close interaction with a Kpop celebrity. And it's good to complete my fangirling moment with Bigbang's Alive Tour plus my victory in OhDara's another ticket contest with Dara's lightstick... more spazz hopefully next year~ (~o❤‿❤)~o
As an English major and teacher... (。◕‿◕。)I thought I can't find happiness and my purpose with my job. Although there are lots of changes that still left me disappointed, I'm still happy to receive Best Teacher Award twice this year for the month of March and November. Thanks bro~ (∩▂∩) This year, Shiena and I started to enroll for our master's degree. It's tiring yet very exciting to study again most especially with Dr.C's class which made me a better teacher and English major. I hope we'll finish on time... Aja!
As a nature lover... (●*∩_∩*●) Got the chance to visit Anawangin cove with my colleagues too. After our born to be wild and survivor escapades there, Shiena and I feared the power of nature. It was one of a kind experience though.
As a sister and daughter... (◕‿◕✿) This year, we got the chance to visit our hometown SJDM, Bulacan. It's good to reminisce my younger years most especially with tatay. We also had the chance to renew the cemetery fee of tatay. I hope that we can able to live again there just like the old good days. (◕‿◕✿) I'm happy this year too because nanay's and mama Adet's health are getting better. Although they are still workaholic and lamon freaks, they are more disciplined in taking care of their health. Cheers for the good health! (◕‿◕✿) Lastly, my little sister who's getting naughtier these days and twin sister Shiena spent our first hang out together at the noraebang. It was actually an epic sister bonding~ Hope we can do it again next year~
(。❤‿❤。) Overall, my 2012 was really daebak! I just hope that 2013 will be more awesome. And I hope that I can finally fulfill my new year's resolutions... 2013 is my effin' snake year~ HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

No comments: