Search This Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2011

I'm missing my IVO students...TT

It's been a week since the last time I talked to my remaining students for IVO. Now, I'm still adjusting with Jemfone little brats...haha...ang cute at sometimes katacute ng mga fetus...(^_^)
Kaya lang, I still miss my long time and iconic students who were little Pororo girl Winnie, sweet Minseo, sleepy Tom, arrogant Sanghyuk, smart Jiwon, jolly Miss Hae Jin, pregnant Miss Jayoung, cheerful Ellen, Mr.Rockstar David, MR.CEO Patrick,pokerface Mr.Kim,Mr.Nuclear Power Man Sin, Ms.Teacher Cecil, Mr. Samsungman Shawn,Mr.Kung Fu Panda Bruce and Miss China Jessica...But...we all need changes just to experience new things that can give us new lessons. In the kind of work that I have now, everything is not permanent.And I should make a boundary between a teacher and a friend. I shouldn't make myself too close with the students kasi aside from it hurts to say goodbye during their end of contracts, I want them to respect me as a teacher.From IP to IVO, from IVO to JemPhone...Changes will be good for me to further improve myself...as what Harold Wilson said "He who rejects change is the architect of decay. The only human institution which rejects progress is the cemetery."

No comments: